Chatroom

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

14th Rant: 1st Day of the 18th Year

Hi all. It's been a big while.

Actually I'm not really that free to write stuff here, but this entry is special.

And now, may I proudly announce...


.....my 18th birthday!

Yayyyyyyy.

Wow. To think that I've been born on this earth for 18 whole years. That's almost 2 decades. I was like an innocent random child yesterday, but then in the blink of an eye, I'm here. A 12th grade student trying to get to the university. Time skyrockets.

And because I like to think of a lot of things, once again I think I should do something as a celebration. Something beneficial, something worthwhile, something I've never been able to accomplish...

Apparently I thought of writing diaries, but then I realized I have this blog which serves like a sort of diary...

I KNOW!

I won't write a diary, but I'll illustrate a diary!

You probably didn't know, but I really love drawing. However I cannot draw by orders though. If you order me to draw a house, the end result would probably be a nothing-unique low quality house. But if you say "Draw anything you want." without any restrictions at all, the product might be quite interesting. At least that's what I believe.

Anyways, I'll begin it RIGHT NOW. When I finish drawing I'll show it here too! If I don't forget, of course.

That's all for today. I really have a lot to share with you, but I haven't got enough time and silence to do so. Sorry about that.

And thank you very much for reading! Happy Birthday to me, and to anyone who has his/her birthday on June 17!

No comments:

Post a Comment