Chatroom

Saturday, April 12, 2014

11th Rant: Ignorance

Hello.

Oh dear god it's DEADLY hot here.

Just, wow, c'mon this is not a desert!

This is the consequences of Global Warming, isn't it? Sigh, humans...

By the way, do you know that there are still people who do not believe in it? Yes, I really mean it. There are people who don't believe in Global Warming.

When I first learned about this, I was like "The heck!?", and I'm still like that.

People, oh people, haven't you got educated from schools?  I'm certain that your Science teacher must have told you before about this. Oh people.

I'm not really sure what could have made them so ignorant, probably false facts. We really need to be careful about facts nowadays. Lies are everywhere. Nevertheless, I don't think Global Warming is a confusing crisis that can be lied about so easily. You know.....

Uhhhhhhhh... oh people....

.........................

There's even more about it. Recently I've heard about anti-vaccination stuff in the western world. I kind of dove into details and found something ridiculous. There are quite a couple of reasons for not getting vaccinated. The most reasonable one would be because you are allergic to the vaccine. The unreasonable one though...

Some people state that some vaccines are dangerous. Well the thing is some of them do provide evidences. Then another group of people provide their evidences, pointing out that those claims are wrong. I actually appreciate this kind of.....um...discussion.  Two sides fight with evidences and proofs, not with saliva. Anyways, the result is that vaccination is obviously something you should do. Yet there are people who still believe in the (proven wrong) facts and oppose against. Oh people.

The worse case is the idea of "Since other children attain vaccination, your children don't have to, because they are surrounded by protection.". Oh my gosh, how selfish. Seriously, it's so selfish. What if a lot of people think like this and choose not to get vaccinated? Furthermore, there are some who really rely on others to get vaccinated because they themselves are allergic, thus cannot get vaccinated. Now that's another case, but choosing to rely on others when you don't have to? Geez.

I heard there are already outbreaks ongoing. Let's see how ignorant can you be.

Oh people.

................................

While I'm not really confident about the aforementioned anti-vaccination issue, I am certain about this one.

It's about cosmetic products, more accurately cosmetic pills, here in my country.

Lots of them are sold by completely random sellers, not by doctors. They claim a lot of usage of the pills and even provide a lot of information of how they work. The types and processes come in massively various ways, from Collagen stuff to Hormone things.

Of course, many doctors and actual medical experts deny those pills and even warn about dangers from consuming them. Lots of the pills' information is totally false. Many of them are in fact useless, and a considerable amount of them are harmful. Some are claimed to lighten your skin tone, but in reality, and perhaps in return, you will eventually get skin cancer.

Some sellers defend themselves by saying:

(Let me warn you, the next thing you are about to read is the worst phrase I've ever heard in a while.)



"Don't believe those doctors, they oppose to us because they lose their own benefits from our business."



I'm literally speechless.

And guess what, some people believe them and spread it over.

People.....

...........................

It seems like I too was ignorant about something.

I underestimate the level of ignorance humans can be.

I know I'm no one to judge others, but when reality is obvious yet people deny reality....

Heh....

Humans are interesting, aren't they? Sometimes they are so clever, yet there are times they are so blinded. They create awesome things, yet they destroy many. They try to maintain the world, yet they ruin it over and over. Some of them raise concern about dangers,


yet the other simply deny.

..........................

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment