Chatroom

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

5th rant: Something, My Mom, Something.

Hello there.

It's been a while, like 2-3 days isn't it? Well, normally on my other blogs I always faded away all of a sudden for at least a week, and most likely a months. Let's see how long can I keep this one going.

The biggest problem right now is the fact that recently I don't know what to write about. I figured that I have to post something every once in a while, or I will definitely go on a year of hiatus or more., just like what happened, and is happening, to my other 2 blogs.

Okay, I kind of manage to use the power from my coconut. The last blog was intended to be a completely random rant on various things, somehow it turned into an introduction article to my world of gaming though. Let's try it again.

First thing first, my condolences to Leonardo DiCaprio. Wait, I feel like I've done this before....anyways.

.................

I learned today that in Chinese we call a sofa "Sha fa". You pronounce Sha with the sh of "share" and with the a of "bar", while fa is exactly the same. In Thai, we literally call it sofa.

My teacher told me that a while ago at a meeting with his friend, she asked him 

"So far, how do you do?". 

The thing is, she spoke "So far" in English, but the rest in Thai. Thus, the sentence sounds like:

"How's your sofa?"

Yeah.

....................

My mom loves telling me her life stories. She once told me about her little brother when they were children. The family lived in a house with the downstairs turned into a grocery store. That being said, please expect insects crawling at night. One night, as you have figured it out, she somehow had to come down here. Well actually she had to pick up something with her little brother. When she turned on the light, clusters of cockroaches flew like crazy. If you can't see the picture, please imagine Star Wars fighting scene. She was scared for life. Her little brother, on the other hand, wasn't scared of cockroaches, so he precisely grabbed one and threw it right at her face.

..........................

There's more. My mom's a girl who often visited her grandma and her relatives since she's a child. There was a time when her aunts asked for her help in cleaning a well. When the three of them arrived at an old well, the adults told my mom to stay a bit far away from the well. My mom asked why, and they simply replied "Hold your broom tight.". They then slowly grabbed the big, flat, wooden slab covering the well, and in their hands were brooms too.

"Are you ready?" They asked. They then took a deep breath, and opened the well.

The moment the well was reopened, a tiny army of cockroaches scattered out. My mom was about to scream, but this time she managed to hold back. When she actually looked down into the well though.....

Please imagine an entire army of Sauron's orcs. There were that much cockroaches crawling the wall of the well. It was like if you fall down there, you'll be literally eaten up completely. So what did they do next?

The aunties simply smacked the brooms against the cockroach wall.

And then the apocalypse began.

..

(They even said during the great battle: "Don't just stand there my dear! Quick, slap them down!".)

.......................................

Huh? What's that? I run out of topics again? Aww.....

My favorite types of food are fish, chicken, cheese, and beans. I dislike sweets and fat-attached meat though. That's pretty much a bless to me, because I guess with that kind of detestation I will be less likely to get fat.

Most of the times I mess up with grammars and stuff. I'm certain that up to this point I've made a huge amount of mistakes already. Be it misspelling, grammar, mismatched vocabularies, or what so ever. But I won't stop anyway, because what's the benefit from doing nothing because you are scared of doing it wrong? I believe I better do something wrong rather than do nothing, sit there and waste the world's oxygen.

Speaking of which, do you know that the air comprises with mostly Nitrogen?

And do you know that there aren't only 3 states of matter?

No, really. There are way more than that. More than 15, definitely, but I'm not sure how many. The latest state was discovered like a week ago if I'm not mistaken.

Oh, it's already 15 minutes into the new day. I guess I have to stop now. Oh yes, you should sleep early too. Don't you ever dare to think of sleeping in daytime to compensate your night life, because the body system doesn't work like that! You should sleep no later than 10 p.m.


....................................

With that being said, good night everyone, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment