Chatroom

Sunday, March 9, 2014

6th rant: Forcing my way through writing.

Hi.

Wow. It's been 5 days. Time flies....no, actually time sky-rockets.

I'll be honest; I completely forgot about this blog.

These past five days I did nothing but gaming, internet surfing, a little bit of drawing some trashes, and watched through some of Ellen's shows. Ellen, why are you so funny.

Do you know what makes me remember about this blog? Boredom. It reminds me there's a place where I can share something in my mind and thus do something more valuable, even though nobody in particular reads it.

As far as I know, there are 2 of my friends who have their blogs. However, it's unfortunate that it seems like both of the blogs are going on hiatus. My friends are fine. I guess they just decide to stop for a while since this year will be pretty much a hard time for us the students rushing for universities.

Normally I would encourage them to continue their blogs, but given this reason alone I have nothing else to say. University rush is a very big deal here, so yeah.

It's not like I'm the best that's why I encourage people, but rather because I think I like it. I like seeing my friends happy, especially my best friends. Now that I think about it, I encourage fellows around me quite frequently. I don't know how others see this, but for me I feel uneasy. It's because I seemingly participate in solving other's problems, but when you look back at me I can't even solve my own problems. It's like a doctor being sick or a clown being sad.

I guess that's because you are more courageous towards problems that aren't yours. When you face it by yourself though, it will be a different situation.

So what do I do? Well personally I believe every problem has solutions, but it's you who decides what will the solution be.

It's half past 11 here in midnight. I kinda feel sleepy.

I don't know what else to talk about, and I put the "else" there because I want to include it in.

.................

Anyways, let's pick up an ongoing topic about the MH370. It's a plane that somehow disappeared during the flight. It's quite a sensitive topic not to be joked with. There are hearts and souls waiting for their return. I sincerely pray for their come back. #PrayForMH370

Regarding, but not directly to, the topic, there's this newspaper in my country. What it did today was that there's a big article about this event, with the title that meant "All dead".

Seriously? You are the newspaper with a very big name here. The actual news hasn't even been confirmed about losses, and you put that? Is it just because so that it will sound severe and attracts readers? Sure enough, it did attract readers, with additional anger. How dare you put such unforgivable words there.

Not to mention some of your article writers are so unjust. One can clearly see that which side he's on.

Fix that, or you will definitely become nothing but dirty toilet papers.

.................

Let's leave that aside. I don't want to be rude here. What should be our next topic?

Oh well, I don't know. I can't think of anything intellectual right now.

To the left of me are my 4 drawing notebooks, and I can't think of anything but that. So fine, let's talk about them.

The first book is a slim, blue notebook I got from a science day event held in my old school. (By the way, I seriously can't properly use hold and held. It's hold, held, held, right? Blame the tell, told, told.) It's quite old, like 5 years or so. Corners of the covers and the spine are pretty much...umm....ragged.

My second edition is smaller, but a bit thicker. It's a notebook designed like old Chinese books. You know, those scriptures with some small ropes acting as spines. This one has its front and back cover imprinted with the patterns. It has quite dim color, and the thing I like the most about this one is that the cover is also imprinted with Chinese characters, meaning "Ultimate sword" or something. That's the name of an ultimate move in Chinese techniques. I have 3 more of familiar notebooks like this. If I don't remember it wrong, two of them are claws, I think it's the eagle's claws and white bone claws. The last one's a finger technique that by simply flick any finger, you can create enormous power that kills your target (if you hit it right) or makes some explosion.

My third book is (finally) a book specially used for drawing/designing. It's the size of A3, I believe. The covers are hardcovers. Right now I'm working on this one. Oh by the way before we go further I would like to say something about my drawings. The pictures are not as big as the whole paper. Each count means just a single piece, and it's of ten relatively small. Please imagine an A4 paper. You separated it into 8 rectangular pieces, on average my drawings are that size. Anyways, so far I'm at No.800.

There's another book though. That one's not included in the collection because I would like it to be another stand alone. It did turn out to be quite confusing though. Seriously, nothing in my life has ever gone like I planned.

There's one last section of my drawings. Just recently I began testing myself on SktchBookX on iPhone5. It's a complete torture. I have to stare at a rectangle space for 2 hours just to accomplish a sword that I would take 7 minutes to draw on pencil. Still, I have to admit the quality is much better than on paper.

In case if anyone is interested with my drawings (I doubt there will be since I don't even see anyone reading this.) you can leave a reply about it. I can show you some since I took some of them on my Twitpic.

..................

Hey, that's quite a nice topic huh? It covers a good amount of space and extends this long enough to be an article in my opinion.

Anyways I guess that's all for today. I seriously have nothing else to say (Actually I have, but I'll leave it for later.), and as always.


Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment