Chatroom

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

8th Rant: All about my novels.

Good day everyone.

I still can't believe only 5 days have passed. I thought it was like 2 weeks or so.

I have been on my holidays for quite a while now. Nothing much happened. I still roll from this corner of the house to other sides and wonder about future life, whether will I be able to get into a university or not.

Today, though, something happened. A while ago my mom just lectured me with her own story of life. While I have to admit it's incredible, I still can't deny that this is perhaps the 20th time of her storytelling about almost the same topic.

The point is, as I mentioned before, her life is absolutely stunning. I would love to share it publicly, but I have my plans to it.

Hopefully, one day I will start a project that will become my lifelong, and the biggest thing I'll ever do. I plan to write a grand novel based on her story, my dad's story, and my story. It will become a very, very big sum-up of our family life.

However, I don't think I'm ready yet. I'll have to be extremely careful when writing this. There are too many people involved, and my skills are still poor. But just you wait! One day I will finish it, along with the other big novel project of mine!

Speaking of which, how long has it been since the last time I thought about the side project?.....If I'm not mistaken, is it about half a year ago? How bad, how bad. I will have to resume it as soon as possible.

That side project is based on the real literature and it's originally written by His Majesty the King Rama VI of Thailand. The original story is incredible and obviously I can never get myself to that point. However, I will try my best to make this coming-soon side project of mine as good as I can.

So far, there are 3 projects in my mind. 2 of them are considerably big, and the other one is this small novel, or maybe even just a short story. I'd like to announce that I've finished the very first section (and the smallest part) of one of my big project and it's right here! I would sincerely appreciate your love for stopping by. For those who have read them, thank you very much for your support! Even in this moment, I'd like to thank you for reading this rant of mine!

That part of the entire novel to come may be confusing, but as you read further in the later parts you will understand more, and hopefully everything will take you back to this very beginning. Trust me, the plot itself is really big, but the actual result varies upon my skill >.>

I will continue the main series after I finished the first short story, or maybe by the time the short story manages to process quite far, so please stick with me. Though I go very slowly, I promise as along as I live, I will finish everything.

I'm going on a vacation next week, so let's see if I can find something to write about. But for now I think I should end the rant here. This rant is relatively short, but the more I try to add in stuff, the more messy it becomes. That being said, see you guys and gals next time.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment